Wednesday 19 February 2014

                
                       MY DREAM,MY FUTURE !!
              
             I am a student of IV-Mabini in the school of Ilocos Sur National High School and a candidate for High School Graduation.Someday I will become an Engineer, because I want to built houses, malls and buildings.This course is not easy but I will try my best to pass and because I want to reach my goal.And when I reaches my goal, I will dedicate it to my parents because they are the one who support me in my studies and they are the one who help me in my problems especially in school.
            Everyone must dream . We dream to give ourselves hope .To stop dreaming-well,that's like saying you can never change your fate. Isn't that true ? "Dreaming is very pleasant as long as you are not forced to put your dreams into practice."
“I am a dreamer. I know so little of real life that I just can’t help re-living such moments as these in my dreams, for such moments are something I have very rarely experienced. I am going to dream about you the whole night, the whole week, the whole year.” 
           After a year, I am now a formal Engineer that build houses and buildings and planning and estimating the soil.This dream are easy to reach if I have the opportunity to reach it.Thats what I wantin my future. That's all thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment