Thursday 6 February 2014


NEW YEAR,NEW ME

                "Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." A quote I've ever try to understand .Many things are thrown my way in this game of life. It's how I deal with them that shows my true character.

                 Another year have come, another life, another journey and another time to change .The year 2013 is one of the worst year we've experience. This year contains a lot of issues,a year with a super typhoon comes which gives a lesson to all Filipinos .In that experience ,many people from other countries had share their help for the Philippines .Filipinos felt the love and acceptance .We are hoping for the best for the year 2014.
                   
                In my own life,I deserved to change. Each age has deemed the new-born year .The fittest time for festal cheer. It's the best year to enjoy and find new friends .I want all of you to feel the hope,love and passion I feel for the upcoming yer and the rest of my life. I want all of you to not only go after your dreams,but have a damn ass good time doing it.And I know we are all have the chance to move on,on what last year's had brought. "For last year's words belong to last year's language .And next year's words await another voice."

No comments:

Post a Comment